Monday, 3 August 2009

Update on injury

I'm on strong pain killers from the doctor. I went for another physiotherapy session today. Ultrasound and medium wave thingy for a good hour. I've also got muscle tissue damage so the fizz says that I need to keep stretching and not to run :(

I went swimming today to try and keep up the exercise. I can't swim very well but managed to do it for 1/2 hour without any pain. I am going again tomorrow for another swim. I have to do some exercise even if it is something I don?t particularly like. I'll try to run again once the pain has gone completely. I might give biking a go if that?s less of a strain? We?ll see.

I?ve got the Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon in about 40 days and the Birchwood 10k Road Race in 20 days so this injury may slow me down for those races.
Post a Comment