Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shoe review Mizuno Hitogami.

I got some new shoes which are perfect for me. They are the new Mizuno Hitogamis.

The key features are

a cool midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.

Racing flat construction for a fast, low-slung ride. midfoot wrap for lockdown support.

Flat-bottomed last combined with low toe-spring for inherent stability.

Smooth forefoot rubber for optimal smoothness at touchdown in the forefoot.

Because they are racing flats I'm almost forced to land forefoot which means a softer landing. But there is cushioning enough to feel a bit of support. The hard plate also protects against any small rocks I land on. I raced a half half marathon in them on Sunday and I didn't notice or think of them at all so that's a sign of a good shoe. If you like to run light then go out and buy them.

No comments: