Sunday 25 May 2014

Plank: 30 days. 5 mins

Do you need some motivation to do a bit of strength work to hopefully improve your running?

We might be more motivated if we set ourselves a challenge, so here it goes...

The challenge is to be able to do a 5 minute plank by the end of 30days.

I've set up a spreadsheet to log progress.  It also has a plan in it.  Anyone can add their name to it.  Please join me. You can start at any time; just log your start date. Here's the link:

Spreadsheet

Please spread the word, share, like, copy n paste, make a poster!  The more people doing this the better.  I'm not on Facebook so please feel free to post a link or whatever it is you do.
The spreadsheet can be edited by anyone so please be careful with it.  I'll try to remember to make backup copies of it.
I am on Twitter and will try to spread the word there. Use hash tag #plank30to5 my user name is @d_weston


No comments: