Friday 13 February 2009

2 months, 13 days to FLM

Today's quote: "Well, no athlete respects a big, fat coach who's going to stand there and rest the watch on his stomach." -Arthur Lydiard

I did a good interval session last night. I felt weak but forced the legs to stay tense whilst running which seemed to work. I did 8 X 1/2 mile reps with a 2 mile warm up and a 5 mile warm down. I also ran 8.5 miles in the morning so in all yesterday I did a mighty 20 miles or so. I'm really trying hard for the Marathon.

This morning I ran 14.2 miles in a pace of 7:04. I'm looking forward to my holiday next week and have already planned to run everyday (some days twice).

There will be no computer access on holiday so I will not be blogging next week. But I'll be back!

In work I think I'll come back to more work than I left and all the work that I leave will need to be done first because it will be another week old. No-one else has the capacity to do it.

Bye for now.

Daniel.

No comments: