29 days to FLM
I ran a 5 mile tempo this morning in the STs and they felt OK. The only problem is that I did not feel OK. Did the tempo run slower than my target marathon pace.
Hopefully it'll come together for the day.
I read the below today taken from www.anthonyfernando.com I hope you like it:
Superstars And Black holes
Have you ever noticed that there are two different types of people in the world?
Firstly there are the 'superstars'. Just like their celestial counterparts, superstars radiate warmth, love and positive energy.
You can recognise a superstar by the following characteristics:
* They are positive
* They speak well of the people around them
* They smile and laugh easily
* They accept compliments graciously
* They encourage and support those around them
* They have clear goals and enjoy the process of working towards them
* They take action
Then there are the 'black holes' of the world. These are the people who seem to suck the life and light out of everything and everyone around them.
You can recognise a black hole by the following characteristics:
* They generally have a negative view of the world
* They regularly criticise others
* They are quick to point out why other people's plans will never work
* They rarely smile or laugh unless they are laughing at someone else
* They often do not have clear goals and instead just plod along from day to day
You probably know people who fit well into these two categories, but as with anything in real life, these distinctions are not clear cut.
In reality, all of us are capable of being a superstar or a black hole depending on what we are thinking and how we are feeling at any given moment.
This week I'd like to encourage you to take a look at how you are interacting with those around you on a day-to-day basis. Are you a superstar - radiating warmth and positive energy to everyone you meet, or do you tend to be a bit of a black hole?
The greatest thing about becoming aware of how you are acting is that you always have the choice of how to behave in any given circumstance. Each and every day you can choose whether you are going to be a superstar or a black hole.
As you go about your weekly activities, take note of how you are interacting with those around you. Wherever possible - choose to be a superstar and radiate warmth and positive energy to everyone you meet.
Until next time,
Dare To Dream!