"Tough times don't last but tough people do. - A.C. Green" I didn't like yesterday's quote but this is better considering my injury. I'm being "tough" by fighting this injury. Fighting fit.
Day 3 of injury
- Wore compression trousers all night and on bike this morning. 2XU compression trousers are ace.
- Substituted morning run for a longer swim.
- Still icing and putting on Arnica oil.
- I think I could have run on it this morning but want to save myself for Thursday evening's speed session.
- I asked the staff at the pool today about storing my aqua running gear there (ordered it on the net yesterday). They said that was OK.
Hoping injury will subdue for a LSR on Sunday and a speed session again on Saturday.
- Physio tomorrow.