Wednesday 24 December 2008

4 months, 2 days to Flora London Marathon

Today's quote: "Believe in yourself, know yourself, deny yourself, and be humble. - John Treacy's four principles of training prior to Los Angeles 84"

Last night I did not want to go to the track because my legs were hurting from training hard. However once I got there I found some energy from somewhere.

A running friend, Mike came to the track tonight which meant I had a training partner pushing me which was great.
I'm usually having to run on my own.

Life is not meant to be "run" on your own. Having a partner / friend push you on helps you find hidden strength.

The session was also different. A pyramid: All done in lane 3: 1 lap, 2 laps, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I did 12 miles this morning at 7m10s pace per mile.

No comments: