Tuesday 9 December 2008

Rest

4 months, 16 days days to go to the FLM

Today's quote: "a change is as good as a rest".

Yesterday evening was a unexpected hill session. I turned up at the track to find out that it was too icy to run on; so I could not do my planned session. Instead a group of us ran to a hill and ran up and down it doing reps.

This hill session was a change and felt like a rest. Doing the same things over and over does have its advantages, one main one being able to know your limits and measure progression. However, doing the unknown is a nice break "a change is as good as a rest".

Why not try something different today or doing the same thing in a different way? It may feel like a rest.

Did 10 miles this morning in just under 7min miles.

Bye for now,

Thanks to those how put me in their favourites and voted for my blog yesterday.

Daniel.

No comments: