Saturday 6 December 2008

Ramblings of a hopeful sub 2:35 runner

4 months, 20 days to go to Flora London Marathon.

Also another target: Only 25 days left in 2008 and I would have ran everyday in 2008 (at least 4 miles).
So far this year I've run 3799 miles. Does anyone want to join me to run everyday in 2009. I'm trying to persuade my good running training partner Adrian.

"Running is a lot like life. Only 10 percent of it is exciting. 90 percent of it is slog and drudge. - Dave Bedford, English distance runner who occasionally put in 200 miles a week in training"

I don't quite agree with the above quote because I actually enjoy the long slog drudge runs. For me I think it would be 10% exciting, 40% slog and 60% normal.

Ran 4 miles easy this mourning in the beautiful sunshine.

No comments: