Saturday 27 December 2008

Laziness

3 months, 30 days to go to Flora London Marathon

Today's quote: "Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired." - Jules Renard

I find that once you stop your body gets lazy. The best thing to do is don't stop running (or whatever it is you want to succeed at). Plan your next run whilst on your current run! Is running lazy? For example, you could go out for a run instead of fixing that leaky tap. It's all relative.

Last night I ran 3 miles to stretch out my legs and make sure my left knee is feeling better. It was hurting last night.

I thought that today's tempo run would be affected by this little niggle but it wasn't. I had a quality session: 5 miles at 5min 50 seconds pace. Then 3 miles warm up / cool down.

No comments: